Saturday, September 8, 2007

Lunchbag with a Cause


I'm so excited! LeanCuisine has started selling their limited edition lunch bags again. I know this doesn't exactly sound like something to write home about (or write blog about, hehehe), but it really is pretty cool. They have fun, funky designs on a bag that is large enough for your LeanCuisine lunch! And what's even better, is that $5 of the $9.95 even goes towards breast cancer research, which is a cause close to my heart. I ordered the one with the circles because I do love my geometric shapes.

If you're not in need of a new lunch bag like I was, but want to help raise some funds for breast cancer research, please feel free to visit my Making Strides fundraising page to make a donation. I am the team leader for Consuela's Crusaders for the second year in a row. This is a team comprised of my co-workers and last year we raised more than $2,000 for the cause. We will be participating in the Making Strides walk on Sunday, October 14 in Concord, NH. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stace,
You know how paranoid I am about doing stuff online, but just wanted you to know that I printed off a pldge form and will get the donation sent in right away. I was happy to see that you already have a couple of pledges. Good Job!!!
Love, Mom