Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ups and Downs...Part Two

Today was another day about ups and downs...but in a really good way! My first Down came in the form of another pound at WW this morning! I know that losing one pound is nothing to write home about, but that makes a total of 4, and 4 is a start to many more. My second down was a little bit of a bummer, as I had a tummy ache all day long...but I sent myself home an hour and a half early from work and got some additional, and much needed, rest. The sad part was I had planned a dinner date with a friend I haven't seen in a long time and I had to cancel, but we're rescheduling for next week for sure.

And my Ups for the day are a few photos that I finally downloaded from my camera. The first two are a sneak peak of the project that I worked on this weekend and the last is a picture of the way the light was coming into the bedroom this afternoon. It just looked warm and calm against the pillows and it made me smile.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your bedding!! SOOOO pretty! And your projects look wicked fun! SEE YOU TONIGHT!!