Sunday, September 9, 2007

Does Money Burn a Hole in Your Pocket Too?

Yikes, I have been so low budget lately that once I got a bit of cash in my pocket today (from a repaid debt), I just HAD to go spend it. I mean, it is good that I have been saving and not buying clothes lately...but sometimes you just need to be good to you. I had every intention of just putting this money right into the bank, but then I felt really proud of myself for having such a great first week on WW (take 2) and wanted to treat myself to a new outfit. That was mistake #1. Mistake #2 was actually going to the mall! I mean, if you just go to one store, it can't be that bad, but the mall??? Sheesh, so many stores, so many sales. Let's just say that I was feeling really great about how I was looking today and I took advantage of that! I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow of my great bargains...tonight, I'm too tuckered out from all that walking around!

1 comment:

Bekka said...

Can't wait to see the bargains you found -- it's always fun when feeling good about yourself collides with a sale! :)