Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A New Beginning

...of Weight Watchers that is! Today my work started our new session of Weight Watchers and I'm really excited. We couldn't get an at-work team leader this session, as none were available for our requested times. Instead we all ordered the "at home" kits and one of my co-workers has become our team leader as well as a participant, and she is FABULOUS!!! I did the program last fall, but seem to have gained back what I lost last time (plus one additional pound), which is 9 pounds total. I'm hoping to lose a total of 30lbs over the next 6 months. This will be no easy feat, but I'm determined to stay committed to the program and my workout routine...regardless of busy schedules. This starts with a brisk walk every morning, that way if I can't make it to the gym in the afternoon, at least I've already done 30-45 minutes of exercise for the day. I'm excited to get started and already did well my first day with no trips to the candy basket at work (that thing is dangerous). But it's like the saying goes, "nothing tastes as good as being thin (and fit) feels!"

3 comments:

Aleesh said...

I love that saying!!! I remind myself of that constantly! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the saying!! I TOTALLY fell off the wagon these last couple months... Summer is such a busy time! I'm getting back on the workout routines too! Maybe I'll see you at PF!!

Anonymous said...

Stace,
I'm right there with you; I am determined to lose this last 20 pounds in the next few months. We CAN do it!!!!! Come on a hike with Dad and I, we did Kearsarge today and burned 2100 calories.
Love, Mom