Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thirty Years








Wow, it's hard to believe that my parents are getting ready to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary! I'm proud and happy to say they are two of the happiest and most in love people that I know. It was wonderful to grow up in a household so full of love. My mom and I got together yesterday to make a special gift for her to give to my dad and we had so much fun. My mom has never enjoyed crafts, so I was especially excited when she asked me to help her. Now in doing this, she realized that I wouldn't just let her put photos in a regular album...we had to make a little mini book of their recent adventures in hiking. Here are a few of the pages for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

3 comments:

~Jules~ said...

I bet your Dad will love it because it is amazing!

Aleesh said...

Love it!! I wish I was so crafty!

Anonymous said...

Stace,
Thank-you soooo much for helping me with this. I LOVE the way that it turned out and I know that your Dad will love it too. I would like to say that it would be nice to have you there when I give it to him, but I will REALLY enjoy having alone time with him on what he calls our 30th honeymoon! Thanks, again. I had a ball making this with you.
Love,
Mom
Ugga-Muggas
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX