Sunday, October 28, 2007

Stamptoberfest 2007








Well, I'm back from Cape Cod and boy was it a whirlwind weekend as you can tell by the tired look on my face in that first picture! I headed down on Friday night for dinner with Miss Jenn and her friend Lee (thanks for dinner Lee, you allowed me to continue my habit with purchases at the store on Saturday). Jenn and I went right to bed when we got home because we knew Saturday was going to be a BUSY day. We got up around 7am and headed over to Colorful Creations for a day full of craftiness. They had their annual Stamptoberfest event where you get to make a number of different crafts with different teachers throughout the day. This year we made four projects: a mini book, two stamped canvas projects, an altered pin and a canvas bag. Our teachers for the day were Miss Jenn, Jayne, Joyce and Melissa. I also got to see Erin and Meliss-er, since they were both working for the day. Notice the cute pics that all the girls let me snap of them.

Then, exactly as the event ended, Miss Jenn and I made a quick clothes change in the bathroom and headed to Keene, NH for a birthday celebration for our friend Dawn. It was her 30th birthday earlier this week and her husband had rented a limo to take us all out dancing. The drive back to NH was a LONG 3 hours, but we made it to Keene with just 5 minutes to spare before we got to surprise Dawn with our arrival. The limo was awesome! Not to mention Dawn and Mitchell's friends, they were all so much fun and I can't wait for the next outing with them. I'm sorry to say that I don't have any photos of the craziness, but it's probably better that way, as I allowed myself to have a little too much fun and I'm sure I would have had a dropped or damaged camera by the end of the night and that would have been very unhappy.

Notes for Jenn:
1. YES! His name really was Jason, I promise. Hehehehe, but he had already told me we could call him whatever I wanted earlier in the night. : O )

2. Next time you hang out with Patrick, please bring me along and ask him to invite Jason a.k.a. Shea. Distractions are always fun.

That's all for tonight, my tummy still isn't feeling so hot today so I'm off to watch the Red Sox game on the couch!

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

awwww ;) it was a fun night!!! actually a fun weekend ;)