Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Daily Adventure Has Begun!

Okay, are you ready for what I've been working on? They are called "dailies." A few of my friends started creating these a while ago and I decided to put my own spin on them. Everyday you take a playing card, from and ordinary deck of cards, and you create ART! It's a fun way to help you bring creativity into your everyday. They are small enough to make quickly (and without too much intimidation), but large enough to capture a thought of the day. I have decided to make my first deck my Daily Gratitudes. I want to capture at least one thing everyday that I am grateful for...no matter how big or small. It's a great way to send positive energy out into the world and to remind me of all that I have to be thankful for in my life. I will try to post them every Sunday night, so I can include the whole week of cards. Hope you like them!

P.S. Sorry for the poor photo quality. I took them after dark, and quickly, so they aren't the best.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are very neat, great idea!

Anonymous said...

Stace,
I LOVE the daily gratitudes!!!!! Look what happens when you read a book!!!!!! :)
Love,
Mom
UGGA-MUGGAS XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

love that you started these :)