Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blondes May Have More Fun, But Brunettes are Bringing Sexy Back




Yup, I'm back to being brunette! And boy do I feel pretty sexy...a new hairdo and a manicure seem to do that to me. I'm feeling really great after this week. I've been getting back in touch with so many friends and making plans through the rest of the month. I'm going to be one tired girl, but it will be well worth it to be getting back to the girl that I used to be once again...that happy, spunky, fun girl that everyone wants to be around and invites out because she's so darn fun! I miss that girl and she's been MIA for far too long.

In other news my friend Joanne has done something very bad to me...she has shown me the world of Justin Timberlake and I'm ashamed to admit that now, I too, am a fan. Poor Scott has no chance now sitting between the two of us at work. I bet it's going to be a long week for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*love* the hair.... sexxxy!!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Aleesh said...

Love it!!! I wish I could be so sexy!