Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Red Sox Nation is My Second Family








Today was AMAZING!!! My mom and I went down to the Red Sox Rally in Boston and what an awesome event to experience first hand. You just can't explain all the pride, excitement and joy that exudes from the crowds of Boston's faithful fans. We got to be right up against the barricade along Tremont Street and got some fun pictures. They didn't come out as great as I would have liked, but we did get some good ones. It was difficult to get all the players, because some were on our side of the duck boats and some were on the other side. But more important than the pictures are the memories that I will take away from the day. It was so wonderful to experience this with my mom, especially since we didn't get to attend the rally in 2004.

As you can see from the pictures, we made some new friends for the day as well. I especially loved the cute little boy that stood on the barricade next to me. To see this kind of event through the big, bright eyes of a child makes it even that much more exciting.

Thank you Red Sox...we're so proud of you!

2 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

love thst you posted pics right off!!!! your mom looks fabulous btw..
looks like you had soooooo much fun *jealous*

Anonymous said...

Lovely see a pic of your mom - guess that the weekend was one of nothing but celebrations - even I stayed up Sat & Sunday!!!

Photos of yesterday are great and it really does look as though everyone had a good time L EJ