Sunday, October 21, 2007

Walk for a Cause





I'm sorry bloggerland, I am a bad blogger yet again! This week has been a bit tough for me, but I'm confident that everything happens for a reason and I'm staying positive and busy...so it's all good. Last Sunday was the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk and my team raised over $2,500!!! I won't have the overall total until next week I think, but I'll update you all when I get word of our final numbers. These are some of the pictures that I took of the day. Check out how far back the walkers go on that road picture. It is amazing to get to the top of the hill and look behind you to see just how many of us are out there making a difference. I think it was over 4,000 walkers in Concord this year alone. Way to go everyone!

In other news, my ankle is doing much better. I was down to one crutch on Friday (even though I wasn't suppose to be) and I DID make it to the Tori Amos concert with the girls on Thursday. I know it wasn't the smartest choice, but it was certainly worth it...the concert was perfect! Plans for Pumpkinfest ended up falling through yesterday, but I think it was better that I didn't attempt to walk around there. Instead, Laine and I went out to dinner in Manchester. Thanks for keeping me busy last night Laine, you're the best!

Now, off to the laundromat and maybe some crafting with Joanne this afternoon. Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! and a wonderful cause