Thursday, October 25, 2007

Seasons of Change




Last week I took a few shots in the park of the changing leaves on the trees. Today I feel a bit like these leaves as they change with the season. They are bright, bold and beautiful...but some days they are caught at just the moment that the wind picks up and they are brought right down to the ground, where their brilliance is lost.

With all the changes happening in my life right now, I'm reminded that over the past few years I have grown to be a beautiful, strong, independent woman. I do know this, yet some days it still doesn't help me from feeling lonely and sad. Today I was taken by the wind. Maybe tomorrow I'll be back on the tree, or maybe I'll still be thrown around by the wind. Either way, I'll still be proud of the decisions I have made.

No comments: