Saturday, October 6, 2007

Updates

Sorry I haven't been around much again this week...busy, busy, busy. I have plans everyday straight through next Thursday! Anyway, it starts off this weekend with a babysitting adventure. A friend/co-worker is going to his sister's wedding with his wife, so I'll be watching their adorable 2.5 year old until Sunday afternoon. We have some fun things planned, so I'm excited to watch her.

Monday night and Tuesday night will both be filled with craftiness and then Wednesday, I'll be heading to my parent's house for dinner before they leave on vacation for their anniversary, or their "30th Honeymoon" as my dad likes to call it.

As for me...I'm doing really well. The next two weeks are sure to be a bit trying, but I'm really having fun spending time with friends. It's been nice to meet new ones and reconnect with old ones and I'm sure more of the same will continue. It is good to be busy.

And one last thing, speaking of busy, I've been working on a new project to help bring some creative spirit into the everyday...I should be ready to share on Sunday night, so stay tuned!!!

No comments: