Thursday, February 22, 2007

This Song May Be Bitter, but I'm HAPPY!


Can I just tell you that I'm so excited today???!!! Ever since last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy, I've been searching for the artist that they were playing when the show opened. Something about that song just grabbed me and wouldn't let go. I kept searching on itunes, listening to clips and samples from different Grey's Anatomy soundtrack albums, but to no avail. Tonight it finally dawned on me..."go to abc.com and try to find it there." I'm happy to tell you that the episode songs were even highlighted with details of what was happening in the scene when the song was played, so it made it incredibly easy to find! The artist is Butterfly Boucher and the song is "A Bitter Song." I tracked her down on myspace and learned that the song is from an album that isn't slated to finish for some time, but they are allowing that single to go on itunes next week, Feb.27! I'm so excited and I can't wait. I added it to my profile on my myspace page if you want to listen to it. Or you can go here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=7391778

I promise, it's worth a listen...or two, or three, or a million!!! LOL. Goodnight everyone!

No comments: