Monday, February 26, 2007

Sick

There are no two ways about it....I'm SICK today. I started feeling kind of crappy on Friday night and have been getting worse all weekend. Go figure, I have a weekend all to myself to do whatever I want and I get sick! I decided to stay home and rest today, but now I can't seem to get myself back to sleep. Since I wasn't feeling so great over the weekend, I didn't end up getting my office finished, but maybe later this week. In the meantime, I wanted to share some pics of the valentine's day cards that I sent to everyone. I realized that I never shared and since you didn't all see them...here they are:







Although I made all these cards, I'm afraid none of them are my original designs. They were made in classes with the fabulous Miss Jenn Shurkus (demonstrator for A Muse) and the wonderful Linda Carnell (Owner/Lead Designer/Demonstrator for A Muse). Just wanted to make sure the proper credit was given! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you'r eon the up and up :) Those stinkin' a*muse cards always turn out perfectly, don't they?! (I personally think there must be some sort of cult involved withthe collection of these stamps!)