Thursday, February 1, 2007

Surprise Mail!!!



I was going to save this post for tomorrow, but I'm just too excited to wait!!! When I got home tonight, I found this random box on my front steps. I realized it had been delivered from the mailman, who couldn't fit it through the door slot, but I still didn't realize what it was or why it was sent to me (it was dark when I got home and I didn't leave the front light on). Once I got inside and turned the light on, I realized it was a package from Stacy's Pita Chip Company, but I still didn't know what it was. Upon opening, I discovered the GREATEST marketing idea EVER!!! There was a cute little card from the owner, named Stacy, inside explaining that they wanted to send their delicious chips to everyone in America, but realized they couldn't really do that. So, instead they decided it to all the people named Stacy that they could find. They included a coupon and a sheet to bring to your local store or deli that doesn't already carry their wonderful products letting them know the contact info for local distributors. Then they included a card that you can send back to them, letting them know of another person who would enjoy a delivery from them (and their name doesn't have to be Stacy). All of this along with the best part...a variety of flavors of their yummy chips to enjoy!!!

So, I bet you're all thinking the same thing...who am I going to have them send another package to??? Well, it was a long, hard decision, but I think I came up with the only fair solution! My parents of course! They are the ones who named me, so they are indeed worthy of sharing in the good treats from those who are named Stacy. Sorry sis...hehehe. Enjoy your night!

3 comments:

Red Sox Lover said...

Stacy,
What an awesome surprise! We really appreciate the thought to send them to us, but we already know and LOVE Stacy's pita chips, especially the cinnamon ones(we evn have a bag at the house right now). So if you think you should send them to someone who doesn't know about them, that's ok. Love You. Ugga-Muggas Mom XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Aleesh said...

Woo Hoo! This is so cool! I always thought of you when I saw those chips in the supermarket because it wasn't StacEy's chips...it was authentically your name. BTW, I LOVE the pic of you on your blog. You look so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

very cool marketing!!!