Thursday, February 8, 2007

Stacy's Has Done it Again...

Last week, after my first post about Stacy's pita chips, their vice-president for Marketing e-mailed me. He had seen my blog and they were thrilled that their campaign got the reaction that they had hoped. He said, "your blog perfectly captured the excitement we were hoping to generate."

I was so excited!!! First of all, that other people are finding and reading my blog, and secondly, that the people at Stacy's Pita Chip Co. really do appreciate those who love their chips! They asked me to be an "official ambassador" for Stacy's Pita Chip Company and wanted to send me a shirt or other token of their appreciation. I had seen an adorable apron on their website, so I was secretly hoping that might be coming my way. This company is just so darn cute! When I got home today, this was waiting for me at my door. I can't wait to share all the delicious flavors with everyone (and you're not seeing double, then sent two bags of each flavor)!!!

No comments: