Friday, February 23, 2007

In a Rut Today

I'm afraid that I'm in a bit of a funk today. Feeling kind of sad and down, and my current weight situation is still bothering me. I ended up gaining back the two pounds that I had lost and for some reason I can't let it go this week. My total goal is to lose 23 pounds and I'm determined to do it by this summer. I'm going to try and climb of this rut tomorrow by making myself look and feel really beautiful. I might even treat myself to a pedicure...

I probably shouldn't, because I'm pretty low cash this week...thanks Mom! : O )...but that shopping trip was well worth it and my tootsies are too!

Okay, enough feeling sorry for myself. Off to set my alarm for an 8 a.m. workout. AND stay tuned tomorrow...I have taken some "before" pics of my messy office and I'm going to be tackling that this weekend as well. Hoping to have the "after" pics tomorrow evening to post. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that I spent FAR more money than you did the other day!!! But, it serves you right for getting MY boots!!!
Love You! Ugga-Muggas
Mom

Anonymous said...

You have a really positive attitude to life and engage in creative things so good things will naturally grow ... this is a lovely blog you've got here. I do one too but it's very different to yours. My url is gledwood2.blogspot.com. You're most welcome to drop by & I look forward to meeting you again. All the best now

Gledwood