Thursday, February 1, 2007

Colorful Inspiration

Today I wanted to post this picture that I shot a few weeks ago at a scrapbooking store called Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA. Miss Jenn was teaching a card-making class there, so I went down to have some fun and make some ADORABLE Valentine's Day cards. Keep your eyes peeled because they may be coming to a mailbox near you in the next two weeks!

This picture inspires me because it has so many yummy colors of markers. I love seeing different shades of colors all together like this. It makes me feel like the colors are endless, and you can have one in just the right shade for anything you want to color...even skintones (which seem soooo intimidating to color). When I look at it, I want to go get my artistic energy flowing and create, create, create! Look for your inner artist this weekend and think about what inspires you.

What is your inspiration today?

No comments: