Monday, March 5, 2007

Happy Anniversary Honey!


Today is mine and John's 4 year anniversary! I woke up with such an overwhelming feeling of happiness and love and I just can't wait until I get to talk to him today. Unfortunately, we have to wait until this weekend to celebrate together because he's in CT and I'm in NH until Friday. That's okay though, because he's making the anniversary plans and they are a surprise (I LOVE surprises)!!! Did I mention that I'm excited? Hehehe. Anyway, I woke up to a really cute, funny and loving e-mail this morning. We had both been a little tired and cranky when we talked yesterday, so it was really nice to start my day off on such a happy note. Honey, if you're reading this...I love you so much. You are always there to make me laugh, bring a smile to my face and hold me in your arms...and for that, I am grateful, not only today, but everyday. Thank you for loving me, for talking to me (even when I interrupt), for listening to me (even when I'm emotional), for having fun with me, for laughing with me...and for just being "US" with me. I love you more than you'll ever know. Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Aleesh said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the anniversary of your love ;)