Friday, March 30, 2007

My First Spinner Card

I made my first spinner card earlier this month. I made it for John for our four year anniversary, but never got a chance to post it. I realized that I had this picture of it when going through my iphoto albums today. The globe on the top spins from side-to-side when you move the card back and forth. I got the idea after seeing a card that a wonderful paper crafter, Julie Ebersole, posted on her blog. I ended up not liking the patterned paper that I used, but oh well, it's still a fun card...and John LOVED it!

On another note, I have big plans for Spring Cleaning this weekend...I'll keep you posted on my progress. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool card, Stace. Has anyone ever told you that maybe you should sell your creations?????? Love you lots! Ugga-Muggas.
Mom

Anonymous said...

sooo cute :) and i spy some a muse there!!! NOW you can teach me so i dont have to figure it out ;)