Friday, March 2, 2007

Home Again, Home Again...

I was suppose to head to my parent's house tonight for the weekend, but the weather got pretty bad this afternoon, so I'm back at home until tomorrow morning. Due to the nasty weather, they also closed my work at 1:00 and sent us home early. It was nice having so much time off this week (between being sick, the power outage and now the weather), but now next week is sure to be BUSY!

Since I'm home tonight, I thought I'd share a simple bridal shower card I made the other night. I was going to save it for Monday, but I'll treat you all since you were kind enough to stop by my page and see what I'm up to! Too bad the pictures aren't the best. Since it was so gloomy outside, it was difficult to take a good picture without the flash...and since there is silver embossing on both the lettering and the champagne flutes, not to mention the metal rim on the embellishment : O ) there is a little bit of flashback. But you can still see that it's cute! Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend! I'll be back to post on Monday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute :)

Aleesh said...

AWWW! I wanna get married again so you can design more bridal shower cards!