Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wonderful Weekend






I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend, because I sure did! Going into the weekend I finally decided to treat myself to that manicure/pedicure I had been dreaming about the other day...and it was well worth it, I felt beautiful for my big weekend! I also found some sexy red shoes that I had been searching for to go with my cute little wrap dress I had wanted to wear. Both dress and shoes were a HUGE success!

John and I had a relaxing day on Saturday. We slept in late, had coffee together, lounged around in our pjs, then we got ready for our night out. John had made reservations (oh yes folks, he actually made reservations for the first time ever) at this amazing restaurant that I had been wanting to go to for a long time. Every time we'd drive by it he'd always say that he'd take me there "someday" but I had no idea that "someday" would come this weekend. It was perfect. We had an intimate little table with candlelight and a great server. The food was excellent, but the company was even better! After four years, I still found myself smiling for no reason at dinner, searching for John's feet under the table with my own and laughing until the point of tears over a joke that only we would find funny. It seemed like the night flew by, but our dinner actually lasted about three hours! We just kept talking and laughing and holding hands. It was the perfect night and I was just so happy and impressed that I didn't have anything to do with it. But I did warn him that now I know he can make such fun plans, he'll be in charge of them more often.

We finished off our weekend by making breakfast together and snuggling on the couch while watching "The Illusionist." If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. It was a really wonderful little movie that we both enjoyed. I was sad to see our weekend end, but I know that we're both on the same path at this point in our relationship and I love knowing that John will be by my side as we continue our future together. Enjoy some pics from the weekend. I was hoping to have taken more, but I really wanted to just enjoy the time together too, without a camera glued to my face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great time hun :) how sweet that john ame through and made the weekend special for you both :)