Thursday, March 15, 2007

Things That Made Me Happy Today!

Here are just some things that made me happy today, in no particular order (except #1)...

1. Talking to my mom, my dad AND my sister in the same day!
2. Having a really productive meeting, in which I was reassured that my attention to detail at work IS appreciated!
3. Hitting every GREEN light on the drive home tonight!
4. Having soup with lunch AND dinner! I know that isn't the healthiest, but I LOVE soup!
5. Remembering that it's Thursday and that means GREY'S ANATOMY is on tonight!
6. Hanging out with my friend JOANNE after work today!
7. Getting a voicemail from a friend that I have't heard from in MONTHS!
8. Finding out I am still getting TLC at my apartment, even though it didn't come in at ALL yesterday!
(I only have the $12 cable, so this fluke is bound to come to an end one of these days).
9. Knowing that my fridge has food, all the bills are PAID and I still have extra money to put in the bank!
10. Realizing that my gas tank in my car is still on FULL, even though I haven't filled up since Sunday night!

Hope you are having LOTS of happiness in your day today too!!!! HUGS!

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

what a great list hun!!!
have a great weekend!!