Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Photo Therapy Needed

I'm in desperate need of some photography time!!! I really want to practice and get better at using my camera, but I just haven't had the time or the subject matter to get inspired. Hoping to torture John this weekend and make him be my model once again. Also hoping to find some interesting places around this little city with fun shapes and colors. I didn't get any responses to my question about what you're looking forward to as Spring approaches the other day. First one to answer me gets a surprise!!!

2 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

spring: im looking forward to
flip flops
t shirts
open windows
warmth
sunshine
grass
flowers
beach
people on main st
sunroof open
tan
oops im spilling into summer a bit too :)

jenn shurkus said...

we should plan a weekend for you to come down you, me, erin, melissa should all pimp it out with our camers and get some fun photos!!!