Thursday, March 29, 2007

Missing You Already!

Just a fun picture of Johnny from last summer to post today. We had a great weekend together and he was able to stay up in NH for a few extra days, so that was a treat for me! It is really fun coming home to him, making dinner together, talking and just "being us" together, as I like to say. Next on our schedule together...hitting the gym (on a regular basis this time)! Hehehe. We're both wanting to get in better shape, and having a partner in crime is ALWAYS a good thing. I have Joanne to keep me in line at work and during the week, and my mom via e-mail/phone, but it's hard on the weekends...so we're going to give it a go! Last week was tough getting my workouts in, with the commute to my parent's house, but that's no excuse. I did get in some walks with the dogs, but I am ready to sweat again. Maybe I'll get back to the 6:30 a.m. workout tomorrow...we'll just have to see!

No comments: