Thursday, March 1, 2007

Music I Love Today!


Yesterday, my friend Joanne and I were playing around on itunes and I found soooooo many fun songs that I wanted to download. In order to keep my temptation to a minimum, I decided to buy myself a $15 itunes card (would have done $10, but $15 is the lowest one they sell...so I couldn't help it). This way, I won't go overboard and I can buy myself a little pick me up on a bad day or reward myself with a treat on a good day. Today was a GREAT day, so I'm going to pick a song by Nina Simone that is all too fitting, Feeling Good. Unfortunately, two contestants from American Idol BOTH went out with this song tonight...but I can assure you, NEITHER one of them should have left. What is up with the American voters? Anyway, I'm not letting it bring me down...'cause I'm "Feeling Good!"

No comments: